Are you an International Coaching Federation (ICF) credentialed coach with a story to tell about a coaching initiative that has improved an organization’s culture, performance and results?
ICF Georgia Chapter’s mission is to advance the coaching industry in our community and build stronger ties to our local businesses and organizations. In service of this mission, we are excited to celebrate a local organization committed to creating an effective coaching culture for its team members with the 2020 ICF Georgia Chapter Prism Award.
In alignment with the International Coaching Federation International Prism Award the 2020 ICF Georgia Chapter Prism award will honor an organization for a coaching program that addresses key strategic goals, shapes organizational culture, and yields discernible and measurable positive impacts, while fulfilling rigorous professional standards.
- The nominee must be a business or organization that uses coaching but is not a coach-training organization or a vendor of professional coaching.
- The organization must be nominated by an external or internal coach who holds an up to date ICF Credential and has participated in the coaching initiative.
- The organization must have begun implementing coaching no later than one (1) year prior to the opening of nominations, May 4, 2020.
- The organization must consent to provide ICF Georgia with additional information that may be published in future press releases, testimonials, ads, marketing materials and/or case studies.
Nominations are now being accepted between May 4, 2020 – July 3, 2020 for consideration to be honored at our November 12, 2020, ICF Georgia Chapter Prism Award ceremony. Submit your nomination by clicking the button below.
We recommend you review the full nomination form in advance of beginning your submission to gather all the required information in advance. Please click here to view the form.
Benefits for the 2020 ICF Georgia Prism Award winner include the following:
- Recognition as a leading-edge organization that uses coaching to develop leaders and improve organizational performance and bottom-line results
- The opportunity to share and celebrate their successes throughout the coaching and business community at the Award ceremony to be held on November 12, 2020
- A customized PRISM statue commemorating their achievement in coaching
- Visibility in ICF Georgia Chapter promotions and presentations
- Permission to use the ICF PRISM logo and include this information in advertisements
If you have questions about the nomination process or eligibility requirements, contact ICF Georgia Chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org.